Krajowa Grupa Spożywcza S.A.
Krajowa Grupa Spożywcza S.A is the largest state-owned food producer in Poland and the only one of strategic importance for the food safety in this country. Our subsidiaries and branches are often establishments with over 100 years of tradition on the market. And today, they operate successfully in various segments and on various markets. Krajowa Grupa Spożywcza has over a dozen subsidiaries in the following segments:
- cereals milling industry (wheat, rye flour, bread flour, barley groats and grits, buckwheat, oat flakes, oat bran, cereals, cereal products),
- sugar industry (beet sugar, cane sugar, powdered, diced, fine, bio sugar, sugar in sticks, 1000kg big-bags, 25kg / 50kg bags, in tankers, pomade, molasses - sugar terminal),
- potato starch industry (starch and potato protein),
- fruit and vegetable industry (fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, ketchups, concentrates, sauces, passats, marmalades, jams),
- confectionary industry (chocolate candies, pralines, jellies, hard and stuffed caramels, natural additives),
- agricultural products (cattle breeding farms – about 17 thousand heads, Arabian horses - about 600 heads, acreage 40 thousand hectares),
- seed (about 60 varieties, including cereals, corn, potatoes, sugar beet seeds).